Serve this elegant baked white fish with crispy cheese and ground flax seed topping with a prepared salad for an easy quick supper rich in essential fatty acids, low in sodium and high in fiber.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
ground flax seeds
- Spread oil over the bottom of a baking dish. Arrange fish filets in the pan.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Dice onion very fine and sprinkle over fish.
- Mix orange juice and lemon juice together and pour over fish.
- Sprinkle pepper and cilantro over the top and place in oven. Set timer for 10 minutes.
- Grate cheddar cheese and mix with ground flax seed.
- When timer rings after fish has baked for 10 minutes, remove fish from oven and gently turn filets. Sprinkle cheese and flax seed mixture over the fish and return to oven. Bake an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese has melted and become crispy.
- Serve with salad.