Grill hotdogs on the BBQ and serve them with macaroni salad and watermelon slices.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 45 minutes.
your favorite hot dog toppings
- Boil water in a large saucepan for cooking macaroni
- When water boils cook macaroni according to package instructions.
- Dice olives and green onion. Add to cooked macaroni
- Stir in mayonnaise, pickle relish, garlic salt and pepper. Chill.
- Start briquettes. When briquettes are ready, grill hot dogs.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings, chilled macaroni
salad and a slice of watermelon.