Sesame oil gives this Asian dish its unique flavor. Tender beef and vegetables served over pasta.How many servings?
From kitchen to table in 40 minutes.
rice wine vinegar
- In a deep skillet or wok, brown beef in olive oil over medium-low heat.
- While beef is cooking, make a sauce by combining beef broth, water, sesame oil, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce and hot mustard. Stir in cornstarch and mix until completely dissolved
- Heat water on high in a large pot for pasta.
- Pour cornstarch mixture over beef. Stir and turn heat to low.
- Dice celery, peppers and onion. Add to gravy and stir.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender (8 to 10 minutes).
- Stir pea pods into gravy and cover pan. Continue cooking on low.
- Drain and rinse pasta. Turn heat under beef and gravy up to medium-high and stir until bubbly.
Pour over pasta and sprinkle with sesame seeds.