Foil Roasted Ham and Pineapple with Potatoes
Cooked entirely on the barbecue grill, this ham and pineapple recipe is complemented by a tender roasted potato.
Nutritional Information for Foil Roasted Ham and Pineapple with Potatoes
From kitchen to table in
- If using charcoal, start BBQ grill 3 hours prior
- When grill has been heating for 30 minutes, scrub potatoes
and wrap in foil.
- Place potatoes in center of grill over hottest part of
the coals. Close cover.
- When potatoes have roasted for 45 minutes, flip and move
to the edges of grill. Turn so
that the sides of the potatoes
that had faced outward, now face inward. Continue to cook
with cover in place.
- One hour before dinner time, prepare ham
- Tear off a large piece of aluminum foil and place on a
- Cut ham into slices and place in the center of the aluminum
- Cut onions and green pepper into slices and place on foil
- Cut pineapple into slices and place on top of vegetables.
- Mix together pineapple juice, cornstarch, soy sauce, mustard
and red pepper flakes.
- Turn up edges of foil and pour sauce over the top of the
ham. Fold foil tightly over contents and press edges together
to form a flat package.
- Place foil package onto the center of the grill. Roll
potatoes once more to cook evenly.
Cover and cook for about
- When vegetables are tender, serve ham and pineapple with
Nutritional information for Foil Roasted Ham and Pineapple with Potatoes
Calories from Fat: 96
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 11g
|Saturated Fat 4g
|Total Carbohydrates 67g
|Dietary Fiber 5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs