Subscribe to our free
Change the Serving Size
1 pound fish fillet
1/4 cup orange juice
4 teaspooons white wine vinegar
1 dash red pepper flakes
1 dash garlic salt
1 dash cilantro
4 teaspoons chives
4 ounces tomato
4 ounces zucchini
2 ounces anaheim pepper
1/4 cup margarine
4 teaspoons Italian salad dressing
1 clove garlic
1 dash Italian seasonings
4 slices French bread
From kitchen to table in
- Start BBQ grill.
- Mix together orange juice, vinegar, red pepper flakes,
garlic salt, cilantro, and chives.
- Dice tomato and zucchini, add to orange juice mixture.
- Slice Anaheim pepper and set aside.
- Lay fish fillet out onto a large piece of aluminum foil.
Pull edges of foil up and pour orange juice and vegetable
mixture over the fish.
- Arrange Anaheim pepper slices on top the fish. Seal foil and
place onto hot grill.
- Cook until vegetables are tender and fish flakes easily
with a fork.
- Mix together margarine, salad dressing, garlic and Italian
seasonings. Spread onto bread.
- Place bread onto edges of grill to melt margarine into
- When the margarine has soaked into the bread, flip the
bread and place directly over heat to toast.
- Drain liquid off fish and serve with toasted bread.
Nutritional information for Fish Vera Cruz
Calories from Fat: 134
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g
|Saturated Fat 5g
|Total Carbohydrates 49g
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs