1 egg white
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon milk
2 cups flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line
baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat
egg white until peaks begin to form.
Continue mixing as you slowly add sugar, then
cornstarch, then milk. Turn off mixer.
- With a wooden spoon, or spatula, gently
blend coconut into egg white mixture..
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto
parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until golden.
Find more recipes in our weekly newsletter
Chocolate Chip Walnut Chewies
Cinnamon Candy Cake
Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge
Copyright 2004 - 2011
What's For Dinner? Make Dinner
Time Family Time! - All Rights Reserved.