Bacon and Tomato Pasta Shells
Creamy cheese sauce and pasta are delicious with bacon and tomatoes. Add a salad and enjoy this easy kid-pleasing meal
Nutritional Information for Bacon and Tomato Pasta Shells
From kitchen to table in
- Fry bacon in a skillet over medium-low heat, drain and crumble, set aside.
- While bacon cooks, heat a large saucepan of water on high until boiling.
- Dice and seed tomato, chop onion and set aside.
- Add pasta and to boiling water and cook until shells are tender (about 8 minutes).
- Combine milk and cheese in a saucepan and cook over medium until cheese has melted. Stir constantly.
- Drain and rinse pasta.
- Spray an oven-proof baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour in pasta and top with cheese sauce. Sprinkle with pepper and stir to mix well.
- Blend in crumbled bacon, tomatoes and onion.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve with salad.
Nutritional information for Bacon and Tomato Pasta Shells
Calories from Fat: 175
|% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 19g
|Saturated Fat 10g
|Total Carbohydrates 43.5g
|Dietary Fiber 2g
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a
2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower
depending on your calorie needs