Oatmeal Candy Cookies
Your favorite oatmeal cookies with candy-covered chocolates baked in.
From kitchen to table in 20 minutes.
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup olive oil
2 cups oatmeal
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon milk
1 cup chocolate-covered candies
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together sugar, margarine, oil and eggs.
- Add oatmeal and blend.
- Add flour and sprinkle baking soda and baking powder on top. Mix leavening into flour and continue stirring to form a stiff dough. Add milk during the last stages of blending.
- Fold in candies. Use a teaspoon to transfer cookie dough to baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes, cool and enjoy.
Search What's For Dinner?